DuraPatcher P2 – Patch in almost any weather condition and eliminate labor-intensive, poor performing patches with the DuraPatcher 4-step process:
- Clean – Using volume low pressure to clean the patch of debris.
- Tack – Prep the patch with a coating of emulsion.
- Fill – Inject emulsion coated aggregate and fill the pothole.
- Coat – Apply a light coating of clean aggregate and open to traffic.
- Lowest cost per patch with as little as 2-person crew and lower material costs
- Never have to repatch the same pothole twice
- Faster and simpler patching process with pothole patching machine that limits public disruption